ACDC does not have a meal plan in the summer. You can purchase and prepare food in the residential hall, or eat at the Retreat or off campus
- Poughkeepsie runs a shoppers shuttle that stops on the Vassar campus.
- ResLife organizes a weekly shuttle to grocery stores.
- Food available for purchase at several shops along Collegeview and Raymond Ave
- The Retreat is open during limited summer hours.
Note that you are responsible for preparing your own meals using cooking facilities in the residential hall. Your dorm room will be equipped with a small refrigerator for storing food.
To find information about bus, train, taxi, and other transportation options, please visit Vassar's transportation page.
Walk-in Medical Assistance
- Mount Kisco Medical Group Urgent Medical Care (~ 3 miles from campus):
- Health Quest Urgent Care (~3 miles from campus)